21 Reasons to Choose CENTURY 21®CENTURY 21® Agents–
1. ARE SKILLED REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS–the number one asset that sets the CENTURY 21 System apart from all of the others is our Professional Champions, our agents. CENTURY 21 Agents are great listeners, focused on understanding your goals and dreams. They have the experience and knowledge to help you on the path to your dreams and will work to assure that the path is a smooth one.
2. WILL MANAGE THE DETAILS–No worries! CENTURY 21 Agents help minimize your time commitment and the potential anxiety surrounding your real estate transaction by handling most if not all related issues and addressing your questions and concerns immediately. You have a licensed REALTOR® working for you.
3. PREPARE YOUR HOUSE LISTING–Creating the right first impression is crucial to the successful marketing of any property. CENTURY 21 Real Estate Professionals will provide guidance and a tailored-for-you plan of how best to present your property to interested buyers.
4. WILL SET AN APPROPRIATE PRICE–The list price of your home is an important marketing component. Too low, and you’ll lose money. Too high, and you might turn off interested and qualified buyers. Your CENTURY 21 Agent will explain marketplace trends and help you arrive at an appropriate, competitive listing price.
5. WILL MONITOR ACTIVITY AND RESULTS–CENTURY 21 Agents are knowledgeable about the marketing techniques best suited to your needs. Monitoring results keeps your purchase or sale on track. They know what works well and will make it work for you.
6. ARE GREAT NEGOTIATORS–You can rely on the negotiating skills of your CENTURY 21 Agent, certain that your best interests will be kept in mind as both parties come to an agreement.
7. WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED–This is an exciting time, filled with highs and lows. Your CENTURY 21 Agent understands this and will be responsive to your needs. Your professional champion will keep you informed about the details of your transaction.
8. CENTURY 21 FOR HISPANIC FAMILIES–To serve the ever growing Hispanic market of home buyers and sellers, multi-lingual CENTURY 21 Agents understand the culture and are passionate about helping their customers achieve the dream of home ownership. Spanish language brochures, consumer information, and century21espanol.com all work together to serve Hispanic families around the country and across the globe.
9. CENTURY 21 FINE HOMES AND ESTATES–luxury homes deserve special attention. Our CENTURY 21 Fine Homes & Estates® Professionals have the expertise to properly showcase these exquisite properties, along with the extensive network of contacts to connect this unique market of affluent buyers and sellers.
10. CENTURY 21 COMMERCIAL–The commercial real estate market is of interest to many investors; CENTURY 21® Commercial Real Estate Agents are adept at navigating the nuances. Whether you are looking for property to purchase, to lease, or to sell, our Commercial agents can guide you through the transaction.
11. CENTURY 21 IS THE MOST RECOGNIZED REAL ESTATE BRAND–The CENTURY 21 brand continues to be the most recognized brand in the real estate industry. We have an unparalleled, almost universal awareness among consumers at 97%. When most people think of real estate, they think of the CENTURY 21 brand.
12. century21.com FOR SELLERS–with 87% of consumers starting their real estate search online, you want to be assured that your home is listed where it has the broadest audience. Averaging over 3 million visits per month, century21.com offers sellers tremendous exposure.
13. century21.com FOR BUYERS--Our award-winning Web site provides a best-in-class showcase of all CENTURY 21 listings and shows millions of listings across the United States with information and tools that make your path smooth. Search the way you want to search with advanced map tools and unique photo-flow listing views. Narrow your search and connect easily to an office or agent to help you close in on a home that’s right for you.
14. CENTURY 21 DISTINCTIVE YARD SIGN–Ours is a sign of distinction. With your permission and subject to local ordinances, our internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign with our signature gold yard arm will be placed on your property, alerting passers-by that your home is for sale and encouraging interested buyers to view your online listing, attend your open house, or contact your CENTURY 21 agent.
15. ADDITIONAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES–Every real estate transaction has multiple moving parts. Your CENTURY 21 Agent gives you access to a complete set of real estate resources including: help with mortgage, inspection, home warranty, and title needs.
16. CENTURY 21 CONNECTIONS–Whether you are buying or selling your home, the CENTURY 21 Connections program offers a centralized resource for valuable services. Browse an entire suite of home-related services from reputable, competitively priced vendors that can save you money on your move and other home-related expenses.
17. CENTURY 21 REFERRAL AND RELOCATION SERVICES–Anywhere, anytime we will help with your relocation. CENTURY 21 Agents may also offer area orientation tours and newcomer information on schools, rental availability, community facilities, temporary housing options and much more–all to help you feel comfortable and settled.
18. CENTURY 21 PREFERRED CLIENT CLUB–Our relationship does not end at closing. Through the CENTURY 21 Preferred Client Club, our enduring client commitment is showcased through various unique communications including the “At Home with CENTURY 21” custom magazine. Complete with informative topics on everything from house additions to refinancing tips. “At Home with CENTURY 21” is an outstanding resource and an enjoyable read for any homeowner. Ask you agent to initiate your subscription.
19. CENTURY 21 COMMITMENT TO TECHNOLOGY–CENTURY 21 understands our clients’ and our agents’ busy lifestyles, which is why we use the latest technology to make real estate dealings as convenient as possible. Use century21.com to plan your open house schedule and send it to your GPS device or Smartphone. Use mobile.c21.com to search for properties, find an agent, or estimate your mortgage payment from your mobile device.
20. EASTER SEALS–For nearly three decades, CENTURY 21 Offices from coast to coast have supported Easter Seals®, a non-profit organization that helps adults and children with disabilities lead more independent lives. In fact, the CENTURY 21 System has provided close to $100 million in support of local Easter Seals chapters since it became a corporate sponsor in 1979. Those dollars are used to support local programs in communities across the country.
21. SERVICE GUARANTEE–In a world where the guarantees are few and far between, CENTURY 21 Brokers and Agents stand behind their dedication to you with Service Guarantees. They guarantee that their service to you is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you on your path to buying or selling your home. Make sure to ask for this 21-point guarantee.