As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21® Office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:
1. Respect you, your needs and communicate in an honest and forthright manner.
2. Make the process of buying your next home as easy and as successful as possible.
3. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
4. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
5. Use the full breadth of our collective experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
6. Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs. This includes providing information as to
the advantages and disadvantages of the choices available to you, in order to help you make informed decisions.
7. Maintain your confidentiality and represent your best interests throughout your buying process.
8. Provide you with the resources you need to help you determine your financial ability to purchase, explain alternative
financing methods, and assist in arranging mortgage financing.
9. Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the right property for you, at the right price and terms, in an
acceptable time frame.
10. Use available methods to locate the property that will best meet your goals and your needs. This may include
properties listed with our office, the Multiple Listing Service, real estate websites, or listings offered through other real
11. Utilize the vast and powerful resources of the CENTURY 21 System to get you the results you deserve, including
leveraging our network of more than 6.900 offices worldwide.
12. Provide the resources of century21.com, which makes thousands of listings available for you to easily review homes
that are right for you.
13. Show properties that meet your specifications, in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and ethical real estate
14. Comply with all legal obligations to disclose material facts known about the property that is likely to affect your ability
to obtain the right price and terms.
15. Use our knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable purchase on your behalf. Assist you in evaluating the
market value of properties that are of interest to you, and suggest negotiating strategies to help you obtain the most
advantageous price and terms.
16. As your champion, advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement, and present your offer in a light
most favorable to you.
17. Introduce you to other professionals (mortgage lenders, title agents, etc.) for information or assistance as appropriate.
18. Upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller, monitor all pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout
the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
19. Consult and communicate with you on a regular basis throughout your entire real estate purchase process.
20. Recommend a home warranty to protect you and the appliances in the home.