Sylvia lived in Lebanon County all her life, Graduated from Schaefferstown High School. Grew up on a dairy farm, worked in textile, Quality Control, Dutchway Markets, Married with 3 boys. Always active in Church, and many community youth groups. Active in ELCO band parents, active in Cub Scouts, and Boy Scouts to mention a few.
Sylvia continues to be active in the community. A member of the Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce, with Women in Business, etc.
We have 30+ agents in our Office, with well over a CENTURY of combined Experience that can help, Serve YOUR NEEDS, to the FULLEST. Look no further.. all the help you need... IS HERE!!!
"This is the second time Sylvia Hoffman has worked with us. First she was our agent 3 years ago when we sold our house in Arbor Gate and the past month and a half she helped us buy a home back in Arbor Gate. She has time for you whenever you call her. If all your agents are like Sylvia, you have a great business."--Richard & Joan Sauers
- CENTURY 21® Centurion Award,both in sales and number of units sold in 1998
- Top selling agent of CENTURY 21 Krall Real Estate
- Certified New Construction Sales Designation
- Personal Consultation for assisting you with Best Choices
- Several Years in Masters Club
- Graduate of Berks Real Estate Continuing Education in Real Estate Studies
- Graduate of McAnn Business School, Reading, PA
- PA Life long resident of Lebanon Co. and is knowledgeable about the area
- Full Time Agent, Only a Phone Call away
- Innovative Marketing and Financing techniques that get results
- Member Lebanon, Pennsylvania, and National Association of Realtors®
- Multi-Million dollar producing agent since 1974
- Places in the top 5% of the agents in Lebanon Co. Board of Realtors
- Owns and operates Fort Zeller Museum, Newmanstown, PA
- Supporter of Easter Seals
- Supporter of 4H Livestock sales which provides funding for college students
Sylvia Hoffman Properties (0 posts)