I'm fortunate that customer service comes naturally for me and has been the cornerstone of my career since I began working in 1985! My career began in the title industry conducting real estate closing, marketing and selling title insurance. This provided me with a firm foundation that I now apply to real estate sales. Navigating the real estate process can be a challenge, and sometimes very confusing. I can sort out some of the confusion and work hard to make this process as smooth as possible.
I pride myself on really listening to what your needs are and to continue to strive to meet expectations. If you are looking for an agent with professionalism, tenacity, experience and a commitment to navigate through the entire process, then I hope you'll give me an opportunity to work hard for you. I'm full time and ready to get busy finding that solution to your real estate needs. So go ahead...I'm listening!
- 1985 Graduate of Lebanon High School, Lebanon, PA
- 1994 Graduate of Pennsylvania Land Title Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- 2005 Graduate of Berks Real Estate Institute
- Active in Lebanon County Association of Realtors Habitat for Humanity
- Co-Chair for LCAR's Annual Benefit Auction
- Actively involved in the Curing Retinal Blindness Foundation's local chapter
- Member of Mary Gate of Heaven Church, Myerstown, PA
- Resides in ELCO area with husband Jerry and two boys, Owen and Thayne.
Ready to work hard for you!
Lori Peiffer-Kahl Properties (2 posts)