"TREATING YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS AS MY OWN"
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- Has Associate Degree in Business
- Member of Lebanon Co. Association of Realtors®, PAR, NAR
- CENTURY 21 Krall Rookie of the Year
- Million Dollar Producer
- Professional and Outgoing
- Working hard for the best results for my clients
- Available to help my clients 24/7
- ABR - Acredited Buyer Representative designation
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- More than 15 years of sales experience
- Century 21® Silver Award 2008
- Winner's Circle Award
- Certified short sale and foreclosure specialist
I moved to Lebanon County from New York City with my husband and two boys. Since my roots are not in Lebanon County, you can rest assured I'll work extremely hard to meet your needs. I'll use all my sales techniques to make each and every one of my clients 100% satisfied because not being from Lebanon County means I'll work hard to deserve your referrals. Your satisfaction will mean referrals that I'll appreciate.
Having the knowledge of the market and the needed education will allow me to achieve your goals. I can help you with anything from Residential/Commercial, Foreclosures, Short sales, and Relocation. I hold both the Accredited Buyers Rep. and Foreclosure/Short Sale Certifications.
I have everything you'll need throughout the whole process. From financing options, title companies, inspectors, home warranties, insurances and, best of all, the tools to properly negotiate on your behalf as a Buyer's Agent.
Give me the opportunity to assist you but first meet with me for 15 minutes and if, in those 15 minutes, you don't feel I have the qualifications you're looking for, then just go to another Realtor.
Alix Lopez Properties (0 posts)